
Making masks with neighborhood friends. Nora asked for this project. I have no idea where she got the idea, but it turned out to be fun.

Patting out homemade flour tortillas.

Nora got nasturtium seeds from Grandma for her b-day in March. The have just started blooming. We hope they will last a little while, but it is supposed to reach 111 degrees on Sunday and that will probably do them in.

Summer has begun. Dad is off scuba diving with the priest quorum (wow). The kids were impressed he got to sleep on a boat and were wondering of Dad would see a shark (Dad hopes not). We are spending our time doing art, chores (you should see our walls-so clean), swimming, eating the first Popsicles of the season, doing Sam's Club with all five kids in Uncle Ern's suburban with no air conditioning etc - good times.
1 comment:
Marian, You are such a good mommy! I love to catch up with your fambily now and then. Blooms are wonderful things at our house too! I protect them above most other things! Way to go for entertaining the neighborhood too.
Let the summer begin!
Post a Comment