Now that we are done with Europe, we still have a month in Idaho left to document! Sorry if this is getting a little boring, but it must be done!

When we left for Europe, Sarah could barely scoot and couldn't sit up by herself. Two weeks later, when we returned, she was crawling, sitting, and pulling up! Cousin Christian inspired her to greatness and she has been VERY busy ever since. This was one of her favorite spots. She could pull out all of Grandpa's study material and rip to her hearts content.

Mel, Jess and I did a one week musical theater camp for the ward kids, who did GREAT, I was so impressed. The kids had fun helping Aunt Mel choreograph Singin' in the Rain.

Ahh, sunshine that is warm on the skin but not hot! I love Idaho in the Summer.

Oh yea, she also learned how to climb the stairs.

Aunt Mel had a fantastic Hawaiian birthday party, lava cupcakes, shiskabobs, paper flower and fruit loop leis - fantastic!
1 comment:
Marian, So fun to see your family (and your mom). Love to all you amazing Borens! -Anna
Post a Comment