Holy cow, that was so cute. I want Uncle Michael to take videos of my kids too! Hope you're all having a great time up there!
Priceless!
CUTE!!! Loved it!
That kind of made me cry....what a great keepsake.
What a cute bunch of kids. that video was amazing. And I am definitely jealous of having weather that allows jeans and sweatshirts.
Can I hire Uncle Michael? We miss you Chase girls. We'll definately need to catch up on our play time when you get home.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Holy cow, that was so cute. I want Uncle Michael to take videos of my kids too! Hope you're all having a great time up there!
Priceless!
CUTE!!! Loved it!
That kind of made me cry....what a great keepsake.
What a cute bunch of kids. that video was amazing. And I am definitely jealous of having weather that allows jeans and sweatshirts.
Can I hire Uncle Michael? We miss you Chase girls. We'll definately need to catch up on our play time when you get home.
Post a Comment