The other day Nora stepped off the school bus, her front tooth hanging by a thread and I could not resist any longer, so she let me pull it out and I felt better. Nelson was proud of her (don't they look alike?). She kept it for several days and is finally letting the tooth fairy have it tonight (good thing she told me - eek).
Nelson is also getting bigger. He not only slept all night last night (happy birthday Mom), he also busted a hole in his jammies.
3 comments:
Happy birthday! For the record, I think 36 sounds much worse than 35. :( You are brave doing your Grand Canyon camping trip. Sounds fun, though, and your kids are going to have the best childhood memories! I feel your house-hunting pain. I hope you find one soon, and I hope it's in my neighborhood. :)
I just read and got caught up with you and your super adorable family. Happy Belated Birthday. You have such a cute family. YOu can tell you are a super mom.
Oh my goodness!!!!!! He is making me want to have another baby....that smile and those juicy cheeks are killing me!
Congrats, Nora!
Post a Comment