Hey there! Here are some of our goings on.
Sarah and I continue to juice tasty citrus (thank you to whoever planted the trees in our yard. I agree with the saying that "The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time is right now.).
Aunt Di had an extra ticket to the Gilbert Temple open house and so graciously invited Sarah along for the tour. Sarah had a lovely experience and now feels like the expert for when we take our family this week.
Big times in Nora's life. She got her brackets on this week. Here is the before...
And the after. She has 4 brackets and 4 different colored bands:).
The Wolfes out grew their LEGOS and bestowed them on us - wowee wow wow! The kids are having so much fun and I am in awe of such kind generosity.
Nelson... blue berries and a plain tortilla for dinner - he is strange.
Yesterday was national crepe day in France and since we are always up for a great food based holiday we had crepes for dinner. They were especially, incredibly delish.
2 comments:
It was so lovely to see you! I've missed you mucho! It looks like lots of fun times at the Chase house!
It was so lovely to see you! I've missed you mucho! It looks like lots of fun times at the Chase house!
Post a Comment