Wednesday, April 2, 2014

nora's b-day

Nora turned EIGHT! EEK! She started the morning off with strawberry pie for breakfast, a fitting beginning to any birthday, in my book.


Presents were lovely and plentiful, scriptures and case, BYU bear (we aren't very subtle around here), a statuette from Aunt Jess, a necklace from Grandma, and an INCREDIBLE quilt from Grammy (she makes them the year the kids get baptized and she totally outdid herself this time - wow!)






Nora is a JOY; smart, kind, emotional and a great friend. I am one lucky mom.

2 comments:

Kori said...

I remember Nora as a baby when we just moved into 3F ward. I can't believe she's 8 already.

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

That quilt is lovely! What a talented Grammy. Do your kiddos know what a treasure their quilts are? They probably won't until they try quilting themselves.

We are subtle about our college of choice either. All my kids are being brainwashed to be devils.

I was thinking of you and strawberry pie. I think the next time strawberries are $1 a pound we'll be eating some.