Sunday, May 4, 2014

general conference

I know, I know, general conference was AGES ago, but 2 things are KILLING my blogging. #1 the ipad, so much easier to do the little things, but blogging no, #2 the computer is in the play room and not in the kitchen where I live, so I forget to download pictures. However, here I am and here are some pictures from a grand cousin party after general conference. I am so grateful for my uncles who still open their homes and make pleasant afternoons with family so wonderful.

Here we have a male McKay summit meeting, Ryan, Dan, Robert, Kirt, Adam (mission call to Cusco, Peru - whooohooo!), Leroy and Ernie. This generation of boys is amazing. They are following some great men and doing it splendidly as brothers, cousins, husbands, providers, missionaries, and dads. The world is in good hands as long as the male McKays continue on.


The ancient and wonderful swing set. Livy and Sarah show how it's done.


Ditto on the trampoline. The day was perfectly lovely, cool/warm. sunny and blue! Hooray for AZ in April. Diana and Emerson, lovely in stripes and Aunt Antonia just hating being a grandma, such a drag of a job. NOT!



Finally, Mitchell (we are waiting for his mission call to come, he is the youngest cousin and we are hoping to finally send a missionary back to Scottland), then Heather, Stephanie, and Dianna showing how post dinner goes, we are just missing Uncle Ern on the floor, but I'm sure he was there.



Hooray for general conference weekend! Come again soon.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for posting this, Min! Sure miss that sort of thing! We're the only family with no place to go on Sunday :(