
We were at the park last week and some kids were eating corn dogs. My kids were enthralled by the hot dog on a stick so we bought some at Sam's. Verdict: tasty.

Emily and Nora at the zoo getting ready to play with Grandma's new tractor this summer.

Issac has a thing with my dish towels. He drags them around like Linus's blankie - ikk, but very precious.

Dress for cousin Brittany's baby girl - it was confirmed to me, once again that girl clothes are SOOOOO much more fun than boy clothes.

Emily gets cold in the morning after eating cereal with cold milk, so she usually rushes through breakfast and then does a shift on the couch with the big black blanket. I guess this morning she also needed an umbrella.
5 comments:
I think corn dogs are a great idea! Nathan and Clara will probably think they've died and gone to heaven. I'll suggest the idea to Sherrie.
Did you make the dress? Very cute! Totally agree about girl clothes.
Adorable dress...and I agree, girl clothes and "stuff" is SO fun! I have only managed to make Emerson some cloth animals. What else to make?!!! Oh, I just put corn dogs on the grocery list....too fun! Send some warmer weather our way!
Next time you come to visit we are soooo eating corn dogs. There wasn't a corn dog born that I didn't want to eat.
And as for the umbrella...come on! You never know when it's going to rain in the house!
I love corn dogs, but the littles in my fam don't. They seemed a little freaked out by the "corn" part of the corn dog. They always peel that part off, which completely defeats the purpose. Cute pic of Emmy and the umbrella.
Post a Comment