Monday, November 16, 2009
boring
I am sorry we are soooooo very boring in blog land. You know the newborn drill, sleep, eat, rest, sit, try to do laundry etc.... I have taken it WAY easier with this baby and it is such a blessing that the 3 girls can actually hold Sarah for long periods of time - wow! It has taken me 5 kids to learn to just say "no" and not do my calling for a few weeks (I have the best friends in the world who cover for me - thanks Kelli) and just take a break. I went to sacrament meeting yesterday and it about killed me so the wedding should be exhausting, but we are very excited. Full report next week and maybe then we will not be so boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Having a baby is a good excuse to not be superwoman and say no, good job Marian. Let me know if I can watch your kids sometime.
Wow--so this is you saying no? I was super impressed that you were at church already with you and your whole family looking perfect!
Ya, you should be taking ALOT of time off from your calling...like at least 2 months.
The ward will go on.
Seriously?! Five kids and you still hadn't learned that it is alright to take a break. Mares, you should have called me several children ago, I would have told you that. I am glad you are taking it a little easier with this one (although I know you, and I bet you really aren't taking it all that easy). I can't wait to see you this weekend. I love Boren Family get-togethers!!!!!
Post a Comment