Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloween

We had a great Halloween. Isaac was a pirate (who refused to wear 1/2 of his costume), Nora was a stellar SUPER GIRL, Emily was Gymnastics Girl, and Diana was Alice in Wonderland. Aunt Di went as a black hole, Cousin Jen (whose friends were being boring, so she came to hang out with non-boring us) was Tinker Bell and Ryan was his high school self, whatever that means.

It's always fun to make-up the girls once a year and make Ryan re-realize what lovliness abides here and how much trouble there is going to be when the girls are teenagers - eek!

Sarah and I stayed home and relaxed. I wish we could have gone to the trunk or treat - I love costumes and I was told Kelli's good Witch of the North was a HIT, but it would not have been prudent, we have had 2 swine flu cases in the ward on top of the normal seasonal junk that always goes around.






5 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

So cute!!! That Nora is just a crack up and I am glad to see the Super Girl costume re-appear!

Rosie Boren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosie Boren said...

sarah is sure lucky to come into a family of such beautiful girls! and a handsome boy. love nora!
Rosie

Kori said...

Maybe I missed it but I never saw the Millett's there. I think you had a darn good excuse for not coming.

Karen said...

Did Ryan wear a tshirt, jeans, and a really well-worn Giants cap?