Hi World,
Sorry for being MIA the last few days. We had a HIGHLY successful MCO Christmas Concert series last weekend (I'm pooped) and we enjoyed having Uncle Michael here to film. I wish I had a nickel for every time someone asked me if he was single, dating, his age, etc! There are some motivated Moms out there pulling for their daughters.
Nelson continues to grow (good) and be inconsistent feeding (bad, at least for my body).
The kids, honestly, have been rotten. Homework and piano are painful, food has been a fight (Isaac had his dinner for breakfast and it took 2 hours for Nora to eat her oatmeal) and Isaac BIT Nora on the cheek this morning - they were fighting over the button on the swing - it looks horrible. He got to have time out for the entire Sesame Street hour.
Oh yea, we also have termites - AGAIN! Gross me out.
Our Christmas lights however look fabulous and make me happy.
We are determined to have a better rest of the day. Wish us luck!
love, Marian
3 comments:
We loved the concert! Way to go Marian!
Glad the concert went well! I didn't realize you had such a crazy day (past few days). When Sarah was here, I pulled out the Elmo coloring book and she was cracking me up. She was turning the pages and getting so excited about seeing each new Sesame Street character. I asked her if she liked that show and she just smiled really big!
Oh, Marian....I hope your day got better. We all have those days. I think you are the BEST at handling them.
Post a Comment