Friday, September 14, 2012
sleepy
This picture has nothing to do with my story - it's just cute.
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday an alarm goes off at 12:25 to remind us to go outside for Isaac's pre-school bus. When it went off today I went outside and sat in the chair to wait so I could peel Isaac away from Martha Speaks when it showed up. I fell asleep! I don't think I slept very long, but when I woke up the bus was patiently waiting. I felt a little sheepish. Sigh - we have had a couple rough night's sleep. Two nights ago our new neighbors were out on their back patio smoking and talking until after midnight. I've told them before that we can hear them very clearly but they seem to think they are just fine until 2 or 3 in the morning! Then last night was choir. Brandon had me take the rehearsal twice (eek 200 plus great singers and I inevitably make a stupid mistake or say the wrong thing - stress). I'm grateful for their kindness and patience and I'm truly happy to help, but it is stressful and takes a while to settle down to sleep after a busy rehearsal. To top it off, Nelson needed a bottle at 4am. Ah the life of a mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's a cute picture! Movie night?
That is unfortunate that your new neighbors are noisy. It's also sad that the house was completely redone inside and now they smoke. Ick!
You are amazing. Next week will be better.
I know all about rude neighbors...50% of the reason we moved was because of inconsiderate neighbors who wouldn't let us sleep night after night for years (despite being asked several times and many many calls to the police). There is nothing more frustrating....good luck with that. Although I do think it's hilarious that you fell asleep in a
chair outside waiting...it made me smile.
Post a Comment