Tuesday, October 30, 2012

three, 3, tres, san, etc

Yep, our Sarah turned THREE! She wanted a PINK cake with PINK frosting and pizza. She has been enjoying her birthday bike for weeks and received pretty clothes and 3 new books. Hooray for the Bear!



Today was the Halloween party at Isaac's pre school, so we did make up all over again to get picures.

Sarah the butterfly - you can learn anything on you tube (including face painting).


Isaac as the Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker.



Nelson as Hobbes


I'm ready for to move on from the candy but the kids are having a great Halloween season.

4 comments:

The Atomic Mom said...

Oh yes, can we be done with halloween already? I am done with it too. I'm do a sugar fast till Thanksgiving. I kinda can't wait to start, really.

Cutey costumes though. I didn't realize, James in right inbetween Isaac and Sarah. I'm sure they're going to have lots of fun at Thanksgiving. :)

The Atomic Mom said...

That should say, "I'm doing a sugar fast"....sometimes my head works faster than my fingers type.

Melani Boren said...

Sweet Cheeks if VERY beautiful! Aunt Mel wants to read those 3 new books to her and the rest of the kids.

Niki said...

Cute costumes. We had a Hobbes (our Calvin) too this year.