Wednesday, December 19, 2012

doctors everywhere

Hey there,

Thanks so the tips re:Google storage.

We are still here and plugging along. The biggest news in the house is I AM DONE WITH MY VEIN TREATMENTS!!!!!!!!! If I am counting correctly, I have had 16 appointments from the initial evaluation to the final follow-up today. This included 4 laser treatments and probably 150-200 injections - ouch. My legs are feeling lots better and my nasty inherited veins are zapped good. I have the best, BEST, BEEEEST friends and family who have watched my kids over and over and over the last few months for which I am truly grateful, I know I have way over-stepped the normal bounds of trading baby sitting with this one.

On top of my legs, the doctor ordered some tests for Diana so we have had multiple appointments for her on top of the normal orthodontist, well visits, etc for everyone else. I am tuckered out with doctor's offices (not that I want to appear ungrateful, I am sosososososo grateful for good medical care, but it has been a bit much these past weeks and I am glad it is tapering down).

On to Christmas break - hoooooray!


1 comment:

The Atomic Mom said...

Glad you're done with it, glad you're feeling better. The best thing after I had Jeffy, besides being not pregnant, was not going to the doctor every week. Sweet blessed not going to the doctor!