Saturday, January 19, 2013

icy

In a little weather hiccup, we were below freezing for a few days last week - cosmic wierdness. The kids had so much fun sliding on the ice at the bus stop and sleeping cozy with more than one blanket (we are so deprived). No worries thought, it was back to 75 today and we liked that too.

A few days ago we needed to get outside so I suggested to Isaac and Sarah that they break up the pigeon puddle in front of our neighbors house (it's a perpetual puddle in our gutter and the pigeons use it as a bird bath - ikk). I digress - they had a grand time breaking up the ice and you will notice Isaac is VERY safety conscious and wore Ryan's safety goggles!





3 comments:

azandersens said...

Love that he's wearing shorts while breaking up the ice. Total AZ boy!

Kori said...

Oh, the things we do to entertain our children....I love it!

The Atomic Mom said...

I BET Isaac LOVED that, he who loves winter. Too bad you can't transport him here for a few days every winter. We've got tons of ice and snow.