Monday, February 25, 2013

my nightmare

I get nightmares when I am anxious about something - anxiety dream etc. Well, I dreamed as I was waking that the carpet was delayed again and would not be put in today as scheduled. I laughed it off and we proceeded to move as much as we could off the to be carpeted area - see below.





About 7:30 our carpet guy called with the bad news that our carpet that was supposed to arrive at the warehouse from the manufacturer back east on Saturday did not show and they had NO idea where it was. Their best guess is it is on a truck to Boston! Now, Ryan has driven from AZ to Boston - it is very far away. I am a little discouraged and wondering how much of the house to put back together while we wait. I guess that's what we get for going with a local, small dealer and not Home Depot, but they have been so nice and gave us a great deal - it's just a messed up order - grrrrr. Maybe this is to inspire us to NOT buy a fixer-upper.

I did the put the couch back in the family room so the kids can have their Sesame Street.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Nooooooo! Sorry! I hope it comes soon!