Are you ready for the onslaught of summer posts? I'm ready to re-live it all. Here we go.
We started in the lovely Beehive state, full of people I love. Aunt Sherrie was a lovely hostess and shared her home, food, and a green, green park - ahh.
Because I "happened" to be in town I got to sing with Mel and Sherrie in their To Be American concert. They were incredible and it was fabulous to have one more pass at the music. Have you bought the album yet?? You should. Here, an incredibly helpful link https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/to-be-american/id894272736
You're welcome.
We then trecked up to Aunt Jessica's new house in Smithfield for Katie Gail's baptism. Unfortunately all children 2 and under were DONE and it was an incredibly long stake baptism so Nelson, Willie, Frank and I hung out on the grass trying to be happy. Snacks and wrestling Uncle David helped.
As fate would have it, Jessica moved in just up the road from Ryan's Uncle Wendell and Aunt Sandy, so in true family fashion, we invaded their family home evening. Wendell has been in poor health so it was especially nice to see him and meet a slew of new second cousins.
Utah, always a joy. I will be back!
3 comments:
Is that park in Cedar Hills?
I loved the MCO concert! Went to the one in OC. You guys are amazing!!!! You are so lucky to be a part of it.
PS I get to see your parents this week! :)
I am convinced that stake baptisms are evil creatures. Totally takes the joy out of the occasion.
Post a Comment