Thursday, July 31, 2014

ranom pictures

I have to share some randomness from summer.

As noted earlier, summer is BRUTAL on the 4 and under crowd. Frank played HARD and fell hard.


Diana, Emily, Nora, and Isaac each finished their 100 math worksheets - hooray! It was hard some days but the work is showing as they have transitioned back into school. Diana's math was seriously hard stuff (not what I think of as 6th grade work) but she was a super trooper and Ryan was an incredible coach. I need to write thank you notes to Ryan's high school girlfriend whom he tutored and the Math Lab at BYU where he worked, for making him such a  great math teacher.


Homemade ice cream!


Frank and Nelson played around each other for many days but finally bonded over chocolate blackberry milkshakes. Check out the pile of bananas on the back. In full summer that would last maybe a day and a half!


Nelson was thrilled his legs had grown long enough for the big trikes! He spent hours riding.


No comments: