Tuesday, September 23, 2014

some september

First off, I must apologize for typos in my posts. I DO read my post before publishing but my brain is just really good at knowing what I mean and therefore not catching typos - so sorry:).

So, onto September anyone??

First off, Isaac and I recovered a chair. He's a great helper.



Here is Nora on the day she got her braces off! She is a terrible retainer wearer and often forgets to put it back in but I think it will hold. Next week she goes to just nights and that will be MUCH better!


Sarah started pre-school and LOVES it!. She also loves, pink, scissors, tape and markers, and writing lists.


Aunt Di and Uncle Matt went on a trip for their 5th anniversary and I got to watch Liv and Chloe for a week! We truly had a great time and Liv and Chloe were sosososososo good for their Aunt Mares. I have a serious crush on Chloe and I thought it was very rude of her mommy to come home and take her away. Chloe loves me too because I let her hang out in onsies (so comfy) and I don't put headbands on her!





Choir started up and so we have time to kill over in Gilbert between waits in the car line. One day we went over to the Gilbert temple for a touch. It was lovely. the kids wanted to find where Pres Monson had been for the cornerstone ceremony.


Emily FINISHED the Harry Potter series - that's big folks. There is nothing quite like following characters through an amazing series and it is always a little sad when it ends.


Sarah got her face painted at a birthday party and was traumatized when we had to wash it off. Taking a picture to preserve the art was no consolation.


I let the kids jump in the pool with their clothes. Yea, I'm that cool mom. Side note, it was mismatch day at school, hence the more than normal pattern mixing in clothes. But honestly, they often dress like this...I don't have the time to micro manage clothes.


Nelson, oh Nelson has taken the potty training plunge. It had been a bit brutal. We go through LOTS of unders in a day, but I am seeing progress, slow, slow progress,


Kids, so cute.


And that, my friends has been September, thus far. I've been super busy with callings, kids, potty, choir, Halloween sewing etc. I hope yours has been equally epic!



1 comment:

Kori said...

Can I be like you when I grow up Marian. Glad everything is going well in the Chase clan.