I like January. It seems to be a good month for getting stuff done. I think putting away Christmas is energizing and then I'm ready to attack a project or two.
First up: paint the door handles from upstiars. The handles downstairs are a dark oil rubbed bronze and now, afrer 2 can of spray paint, the upstairs ones match. I feel better.
The kids are doing great. Lots of game playing and painting lately. I love seeing them enjoy being together.
I had to include a picture of Gabby the Gecko, since half the pictures on my phone are of her! Nora is the student of the week and so Gabby is spending the week with us. Nora really gets into stuff like that. It's fun to see her so excited about stuff.
1 comment:
I had no idea you could paint door handles...much cheaper than replacing them. Great idea that I will add on my to do list for our house.
Post a Comment