Tuesday, August 11, 2015

school 15-16

One must document the first day of school! Here we are in our July 20th glory!!

Sarah is in Kindergarten with Mrs. Yirku and loving it! She also loves her collection of pink dresses.


Isaac is in Mrs. Peters 2nd grade and I assure you, I have fixed the bad hair cut!


Emily is Queen of the school in Mrs. Gutierrez's 6th grade and taking it all very calmly.


Nora is in Mrs. McNeeley's 4th grade with most of her class from last year and that has been fun, so far.


Nelson is at home with MOM, and thrilled about it.


Diana is blazing the Chase trail at Bogle Junior High and doing an outstanding job (heaven knows there will be many more Chases after her and I appreciate her setting the right standard).


Here is our step picture, although Nora better watch out, Isaac may pass her up!


And...silly.

2 comments:

The Atomic Mom said...

Well, now I don't feel so silly. I gave Jeffy the worst haircut last night. I wish I would have done beauty school before college. Then I'd have some real skillz.

The Atomic Mom said...

...finish my thought ... I'm not the only mom out there who does the haircuts ...