Hello all! How about some September? Here we go!
We have had some lovely rainstorms, also some stunning sunsets!
Games still entertain (thank heaven).
We had some sickies at the beginning of the month. Isaac got strep AGAIN, so the tonsils are coming out!
Emily continues to raid the New Era for wall art.
I learned a few new hairstyles. I wish my girls would learn so they could do cool hair on me.
Nelson started pre-school with Miss Marisel. Despite all my worries, it has been a HIT! Hooray!
Emmy asleep with Calvin and Hobbes.
The girls' bathroom went from two of these pathetic, ugly things to...
eight amazing hooks all in a row! HUZZAH! Now I need to paint and replace the toilet - ikk.
We had spirit week at school. Here they are for Wacky Wednesday:
Sarah
Nora and Emily went for an edgier look - hmmm - and Isaac with Calvin hair.
Fun times!
2 comments:
Your blue couch turned out great! Your kids are so BIG now! Love Emily's wall art. Love the Calvin and Hobbes too. Miss all the Chases!
Hmm. Just noticed I'm logged in as Dennon. This is Steph. :)
Post a Comment