I LOVE reading my cousins and friends blogs and now that Stephen and Rosie are part of the fun and I know my mom would read this I'm in! Sometimes we feel very far away form all the parties since we are the only ones in Arizona, so this is how we are going to share for a while.
I cannot promise continuous updates, but I am going to try to be a "good little blogger" and keep you informed and entertained.
Update time:
Ryan - WORK, WORK, WORK (and some play). He's still at Intel, doing very well, enjoying it most of the time. He loved our vacation to St. George and came back with renewed energy and a fresh view on life.
Me - MOM, MOM, MOM. Actually, sometimes I thing my name is "Mom, can I please" (at least they say please). I'm also the beehive lady at church (that means 12 year old girls - fun!).
Diana - Diana just turned 5, as she told EVERYONE in Zion Natl. Park as we hiked. She is finishing up preschool and is excited for the big K.
Emily - Emily is 3, very excited for her birthday in July at Grandma's house. She is my never-ending potty project. When not hanging out in the potty with Mom, she likes to climb rocks with Dad, read books, conduct music as she listens to CD's and watch SUPER WHY!
Nora - Nora is 2. Ryan calls her Sunshine and it fits most of the time. She is learning LOTS of new words and gives very sweet kisses.
Isaac - Issac is 5.5 months and just got 2 teeth, likes to rock on his hands and knees and thinks rice cereal is OK as long as it's mixed with applesauce. He also give GREAT kisses.
So, that's us. More as more happens. I hope this is fun
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world, Marian! I can't wait to hear your blogging voice emerge - I'm sure I will learn a lot about being a loving mother from you.
YIPPPEEEEE!!! YIPEEEEEE! You have a blog. I am so happy about that.
Post a Comment