One of the reasons I started a blog was to motivate me to take more pictures. Now our poor little 5 year old camera is languishing (weird purpule-ish, wavy, grainy pictures). Actually our digital graveyard is growing. In the last week we have lost not only the camera but the DVD player suddenly went caput and the CD player surrendered to Emily's constant and not always gentle use.
Incidentally, Emily is the reason for most of our technical difficulties. She not only killed the CD player, she also managed to ruin the photo/UBS thingy, and I have a strong suspicion she is the reason our fridge was turned all the way up resulting in very cold milk (yum) and the frozen green peppers (yuck). The fajitas tonight might suffer. On a side note, refer to bonappetitfriends in my family and friends list for my friend Holly's scrumptious fajita recipe, so, so, so good and EASY. And yes, we do have a fridge lock - Emily figured it out in about 30 seconds. grrrrr.
We'll see if the camera becomes a priority to replace, we have quite the list.
5 comments:
Emily sounds like a truly brilliant child...mmm...I think she may take after he namesake. chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... wow that was a good chuckle!!! thanks for that! :) I just got out of a very stressful test and was very entertained by the fact that my niece is so brilliant!!!! :) Sounds like she might be to her uncle Stephen! :)
I am so glad I got to your blog! Now we can stay in better contact. Your kids are so cute and so much fun to read about! You can get to Jess & Ash's blog from mine too! Hopefully your camera gets fixed soon so we can see more pics of those cute kids.
Thanks for the shout out for bonappetit! You need to post your recipe for your peanut butter cookies, btw. :)
I guess we'll know when you buy a new camera because we'll see pictures on your blog! I also love Holly's recipe blog!
Post a Comment