
It's our 6th anniversary tomorrow, so here are 6 reasons I still ADORE H. Ryan Chase (in no particular order)
1. He does all sorts of nasty jobs I don't want to do, taxes, insurance, investments, calling babysitters, oil changes and list goes on and on
2. He works really hard at being a great dad and succeeds
3. He still climbs
4. He gives great foot rubs but doesn't like to receive them
5. He never makes me feel like I'm doing a bad job, even if I'm having a hard mommy day
6. He still calls me "Princess" (the first time he called it was kind of late and I was living at Grandma McKay's, so I knew it was going to be for me and assumed it was someone I knew so I answered the phone "Princess Buttercup" and he's called he Princess ever since - awwww).
4 comments:
My vote for the best reason - the foot rub. Who wouldn't want a guy who gives a great foot rub and doesn't want one back - holy dreaminess!!!!
Happy Anniversary - it was such a lovely wedding!
So fun to see a pic of you on your wedding day! You look beautiful!! Happy annivesary!
Happy six years! I love all the cute pictures of your family.
AWWWWW! Happy Anniversary. I love the wedding picture. True love :)
Post a Comment