Thursday, June 19, 2008

FYI

Our vacation plans have become a nightmare. Ryan is needed in Japan for another week, so I'm going solo. You can imagine how I feel about this, but hopefully 5 books on CD, teddy grahams, animal crackers, leaving at 4am, cruise control, and many prayers will get us through the 24 hours on the road.

In other news, we had a great visit with Aunt Becky, Uncle Joe, and Ally. I love to see cousins building relationships. Sorry, I'm not posting pics - there is too much to do today since I decided to drive Friday instead of Saturday, and my brain in mush.

Finally, don't expect much from me while we are away, the Internet at the farm is SLOW, so don't be alarmed if this is a very boring stop on your blog run for the next month.

3 comments:

marie said...

oh Marian, I am so sorry you have to go solo. I just sent you an e-mail with some trip ideas that have helped us. good luck you brave woman!!

azandersens said...

I think I say (or at least think) daily that Marian Chase is a stronger person than I am! Sorry you had to go alone. I can't imagine how that would be, but like most hard things I know YOU could do it!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Good luck!! I'm betting it will be easier than you think!