


Ryan and I are apart for 6 weeks and Isaac is growing a changing like crazy - he's gone from 2 teeth to 6, from scooting to fast crawling, from being stuck on the ground to being able to pull himelf up and lower himself down. So, these pictures are for my boy Ryan who is missing his son.
5 comments:
Great pictures. I am glad to see you made it to Sandpoint. Happy 4th of July!!!
OH he is so cute!! Jonathan and I were apart for 4 weeks when Austin was only 4 months old...I feel your pain! I'm glad you are in Sandpoint with lots of family to keep you distracted!! I hate it that we can't come this summer-Have a great time and tell your fam hello!
That is a cute boy!
Looks like he and Grandpa have the same hair-doo....hahah!
Incredible! He looks so much like Ryan -- that's great for the solo son. Hope all is great -- we'll have to meet up soon!
Post a Comment