After talking about it for a year, Emily FINALLY got to go to Mrs. Billings pre-school and "it was great". She has so looked forward to this year and I think will do really well. Carole is a wonderful lady, no nonsense, but really loves her job and these kids. She and Emily should make a good pair. After breakfast Emily was rip roaring, ready to go and had to wait a whole hour until 8:30, so she decided to enhance her outfit with dress-ups. She was a little disappointed she couldn't wear her ensemble to school, but hey.

The official first day of school picture. Ryan has claimed the job of school supplies shopper, so he and Emily picked out her backpack. Yes, it is as big as she is, but who could resist all those hearts?
2 comments:
So cute! Your girls are adorable, Marian!
What a cutie - I think you should have let her wear that outfit. It expresses who she is - CUTE!!! (I say that, yet I still pick out Lily's clothes everyday)...
Post a Comment