
On Friday I was in the kitchen and heard incriminating tape sounds and found this. I told Isaac "No" (my child development book assures me children understand "no" by 9 months and Isaac is now 10 months).

Later, I heard it again, but did not investigate immediately, and later found this and Isaac upstairs playing with the diapers.

Ryan started intensive "climbing down the stairs" lessons today. We shall see. Part of the problem is Isaac does not WANT to come down the stairs. Diapers are more interesting than toys.
We do have a gate that bolts onto the wall, but I'm a little tired of temporary holes in our house that will have to be patched and painted on the magical day when we decide to move away from AZ (which may be never, but that's a post for another day). Lets just say I do not heart the economy, but I do heart Isaac, even if he is more brilliant than I.
1 comment:
I love that boy! He is so jovial...
Post a Comment