Thursday, February 12, 2009

amazo


I bought this 10 lb box of baking soda right after we got married in '02. I finished it off yesterday. (Yes it expired in '06, but, what the hay!) I love never running out of stuff (I'm now working through a 25 lb bag of salt - bliss.)

2 comments:

The Atomic Mom said...

But in a dry climate, such as is found in Mesa-potamia, things like b-soda actually last longer than the box says. So you're good. :) I'm kind of like this too, I always buy extras of stuff so I never run out. Remember all the salt in Grandma's cupboards? I'm hording salt these days too. :)

Steph said...

You're too funny. (But I have to admit, I have a couple big bags of baking soda too--cleans the countertop better than anything)! So Ryan doesn't look that ecstatic in the rocket pictures. But he's not so much a big cheesy grin kind of guy, I guess. :)