Monday, August 10, 2009

changes

Some are good and some are bad and some are just a hard adjustment.

So, the good:

Aunt Di moved in last night to do her student teaching down here and wait out her engagement. We love Mr. Matt Funk and are pretty darn thrilled he is getting Di. We also LOVE having Di at our house - ahhhh. She and Diana are sharing a room and little Diana thinks that is pretty wonderful!

Isaac also changed rooms and beds. He is out of the crib and in the rather girly toddler bed in the very pink room with Em and Nora. it's a good thing Uncle Michael had a lot of Man time with him this Summer and taught Isaac all about manly stuff.




The bad:

It was really hot at meet the teacher today and it made me cranky and I think I'm not a fan of meet the teacher because, at least my kids come away totally overwhelmed from the millions of people.

The have to get used to:

Diana was in tears tonight at the thought of 7 hours of school. Poor kid! Emily, I think, is clueless.

2 comments:

erika said...

so excited for dianna! and what fun to have her there living with you.

The Atomic Mom said...

I know you're happy for Big Diana, but there is a small part of me that still wants her to go on a mission. Anyway...hope she survives student teaching.