Sunday, August 16, 2009
toddler bed woes
As I mentioned before, Isaac has moved into the toddler bed in the pick room while Aunt Di is here and in preparation for new baby to take over the crib. He is struggling with the new situation. Unless I catch him at the exact "tird-ness" level, not too tired, but tired enough, we have problems. He gets out of bed and empties drawers, climbs the dresser to dumps books, empties the closet etc. I've found him on the floor a few times with this or that, but I must say the other night was the best. He was not excited to go to bed - crying, screaming, banging door etc, but finally calmed down. When I checked on the kids later that night I found him asleep on the bed with the little people castle from the closet on his belly. Notice the not so relaxed look on his face - hmmmmm. Emily and Nora are being good sports about the new roommate and his antics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CLASSIC!!!!
That is hilarious! Sleep is rough--poor kid. ;) Hopefully it will be all settled down before baby comes!
Post a Comment