Nora and Katie. I thought Katie's s-curve pose was HILARIOUS! But she is gorgeous.

Nora LOVES the farm (and her boots, and alone jumping time on the trampoline).

Snuggles with Grandpa in the morning are the payment for coming to the farm. The kids willingly pay up. Grandpa is in heaven (most of the time)

Isaac and a rock - need I say more?

New baby Christian - ahh

Pirates with Uncle David

He has incredible amounts of energy, especially considering baby does not yet sleep at night - only during the day!

Isaac was VERY busy at Grandma's - VERRRRRRRRRY busy.

Nora was Aunt Mel's big helper. They mowed the lawn, cut flowers, went to the nursery and bought plants. About 3 hours into the drive home, she informed me she needed to go back to Grandma's to help Aunt Mel dig holes for the new plants.

Josh, David, and Emily eating the Higginbotham fav: chicken with bones (roast chicken)

Isaac eating chocolate

Emily and Joshua dancing.

Rock hopping with Dad at some falls, an excellent outing
3 comments:
sad that you have seen him before us! bummmer but love the photos they make me laugh
I love the pictures. IT looks like you had a great time!
Nora was sure cute berry picking. It was lots of fun having her along. I am glad that your summer was grand. Now we are back to the heat. Lucky us. :)
Post a Comment