Wednesday, September 30, 2009

two down

We finished Emily's dress today. She was very patient. I started it right after finishing Nora's, but hit a frustrating snag in the petticoat and it sat, un-worked on for DAYS! Here is the lovely bride with Nora and Emily.



Speaking of N and E, they have played marvelously the last two afternoons - so nice. I poked my head into the family room today and found this:



Isaac, on the other hand, continues to be a wild man, trying my patience, strength, and Mommy love. He is EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING! I'm going to have to tie him up when I feed the baby or life will fall apart. He sure is cute though.

2 comments:

Steph said...

When you have your baby, send Isaac over and he and Brielle can run around and make messes over here together. Brielle's already doing it anyway!

Kori said...

Spencer knows when I'm nursing Tanner that he can get into more because it's harder to jump up and stop him. Too smart for his own good.