As hurricane Jimena does it's thing in Baja, we are ramping up for our own whirlwind weekend. Tomorrow night "Uncle" Matt drives into town to spend a last weekend with Aunt Di; on Friday afternoon Grandma flies into town; on Saturday we, and the entire clan McKay, will take the Temple by storm for Aunt Di's endowment; after which Diana, Emily, and Nora will attend Isobel's Princess Academy birthday extravaganza, followed at 5 by a cousin party at Uncle Cam's! Sunday will be Sunday - need I say more and Monday I REALLY want to install a ceiling fan in the family room - I am SOOOO tired of being hot. Maybe Jimena will drop some rain on us this weekend to cool us all off.
Before all this, I have hopes and plans to dust and vacuum and do the pile of ironing on my drying rack (poor Ryan is out of shirts - not a word of complaint however from the good man). The bathrooms must be scrubbed and clean sheets put on beds.
It should be a great weekend. We are excited.
5 comments:
Very exciting! Mostly for Aunt Di - what a great weekend it will be.
Kind of funny, because I have a huge pile of ironing as well, not my favorite chore.
Sounds like a great weekend! And one of my favorite chores is ironing...it's therapeutic. Too bad we don't live closer I'd let you drop off your ironing :)
Cousin party.. We just can't wait!! Please tell me you will be in Mesa for a while. My fear is that now we are moving back, everyone else will move out.
Have a wonderful weekend!
That last comment was from me.. not matt!
He He!
Post a Comment