| Sarah at Diana and Emily's parade Friday morning. |
| Isaac |
| Nora and Isaac - Nora was so excited to wear her sweatshirt (although it wasn't really cold at all) |
| Emily the gymnast (everyone thought she was a cat, maybe next year) |
| Diana as Rapunzel - by FAR the best hair out there. |
| Trunk of Treat at the church on Saturday. Nora as Dorothy. I always wanted sparkly red shoes! Nora loves hers. |
| Isaac as a scarecrow - easiest costume ever and Emmy as her gymnast self. |
| Sarah as Rapunzel (refusing to wear her hair - oh well) and Isaac |
| The HAIR |
| Ryan and his Padawan learner |
| Again - Diana |
| The Saturday night gorge fest - ikk |
| Nora's parade on Monday |
And now Halloween is over - the decor is down and we are all geared up for November and a slew of great visitors starting on Thursday with Uncle Michael - yipeeeeee!
4 comments:
That IS the best hair!
Amazing job on the hair!!!
Love all the pictures and our decoration came down that quick as well. I love putting them up and I LOVE taking them down!:) Have fun with all your visitors.
The costumes turned out so cute! And the hair is amazing. Sweet sweet baby. Sometime I'll have to track you down so I can see him in real life!
Oh--and I have to do laundry every day! If I had to fold and put everything away all in one day I think I'd have a meltdown. I don't know how people do just one laundry day.
Post a Comment