Saturday, November 26, 2011

thanksgiving weekend

We had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving weekend. Aunt Sherrie, Uncle David and the kids came down from Utah and we partied hearty!


We spent Thanksgiving proper at the Porters with 50ish McKays and it was a WONDERFUL time. I love the dirt boys in heaven.


The wagon was also a big hit! Nathan was a tired boy by the end of a day pulling the wagon around and around.



On Friday we took a hike in the desert, climbed rocks, played on the playground etc. The weather was PERFECT despite Isaac's determination to wear his hood.





Friday evening we hit the Christmas lights at the Temple; they were beautiful and the kids well behaved - yipeeeee!


Uncle David, Aunt Sherrie and the kids were the perfect house guests! Come again soon!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

We miss the Chases. I can't believe I haven't seen your baby in real life!

Sherrie said...

We had a great time too! Can't wait to see you again.

Kori said...

Glad you had a great holiday! John and I are excited for the concert this Friday.