Isaac was tired on Sunday. He fell asleep.
Ryan was tired on Sunday. He fell asleep.
Nelson joined the party, since the floor looked like a manly place to be. Isaac woke up screaming and climbed onto Daddy, who slept on.
Isaac decided to try to sleep some more.
It didn't work and he was sad.
So ended naps on the floor.
In other Chase news - everyone but Nelson has either had throw up or diarrhea (or both) the last day. Oh the JOY! Diana and Emily have perked up. Nora is exhausted (she threw up most of the night), Isaac has a light case and should be OK for his B-day tomorrow. Sarah threw up in the night and seems just fine now and Livy threw up a little at lunch time and has no appetite but is otherwise happy.
We have done A LOT of laundry today. I LOVE my washing machine.
3 comments:
Oh my! I hope your clan is feeling well soon. Thanks for the well wishes for Urban.
Also, I feel the same way about my washing machine. I do at least a load a day.
There is nothing like a nice little sunday nap! At church, Isaac said he was really tired-too tired to do head, shoulders, knees and toes super fast. I hope you all feel better soon!
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment