Tuesday, August 21, 2012

looking for some help

Hey there Mesa-ites, I'm looking for some help here. It is time (OK, past time) for me to stop being the family piano teacher, but by golly I am striking out in the piano teacher search. I am looking for reasonable rates and a teacher who is confident in his or her abilities to take a student through several levels of piano instruction. Any suggestions (I've already tried the Seamans and Hannah Petersen).

Who wouldn't want to teach Nora the piano - I ask you????


4 comments:

erika said...

Oh I wish I could teach them!! I will ask my Mesa friends as well and see what they come up with :)

Kori said...

I will ask Spencer's music teacher for any suggestions. I know that Chrystal Nielson (Josh's mom) that recently moved into the ward is teaching a few students and looking for more work. She might be interested but I don't know about the many levels requirement.

Cassie and Joe said...

I know Jen McConaghie teaches some of her nieces, but I don't know if she's lookig to teach more. You could always ask!

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Auntie Whitney is the BEST. She's moving to Val Vista and Southern next month and I don't know what her plans are as far as teaching. She insists on 45 minute lessons and I think she was charging $15 a lesson. I'll pass along your number if you want to talk to her.

Looking at Nora's picture, maybe I should teach her piano! She's darling. I remember when was just a little sprout.