After a year of being teased by Grandma for being "sick" (not six) Nora finally turned seven on Saturday. We had a normal morning (Isaac's soccer game, house cleaning etc) but the afternoon was very fun. Emily and Nora had planned several games involving water and then the kids just played and played. After it all, we had a lovely dinner and even more lovely strawberry pie! Nora got perfect 7 year old gifts and is now counting down until she is the big eight!
Happy Birthday Nora! We love you tons.
2 comments:
I see two cartons of Blue Bell on the table. It appears the Chases are ice cream snobs just like the Milletts. Another lovely thing to have in common. You must try Lemon Bliss. I usually don't veer from standard flavors but the lemon was delightful.
That's exactly what I wanted for my birthday!!!! Strawberry pie! I just might have to make it myself! If you have a yummy recipe send it out way!
Post a Comment