Sunday, August 18, 2013

wedding day

Below ladies and gentlemen is Auntie Angie and Uncle Ben. Notice, please the extremely satisfied look on Ben's face - it is the classic Chase man I am so pleased with myself look!


I think this is my favorite picture of the whole day. Lincoln was wiped out and Uncle Wendel's lap was a perfect resting spot.


COUSINS!


After this picture, Ben and Angie are contemplating childlessness, but we think they will have beautiful and perfect children so they should not fear.


The best part of the week was spending time with these guys: Becky, Joe, Bella and Ally and...


Amanda, Maverick, Lewis and Lincoln. We really missed Uncle Donny, but he's in Afghanistan helping soldiers get better when they get hurt so I guess that's OK. We still missed him though.


It was a wonderful weekend, perfect weather, Grammy and Grampy who had thought of every detail to make the time smooth and happy for the kids, Angie's family were delightful and the temple was beautiful. We are thrilled to have Auntie Angie in the family, and as has been said in several prayers, we are so grateful "Uncle Ben is FINALLY married."

2 comments:

Kori said...

I love the dresses on the girls!

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

The kids looked gorgeous. Hooray for weddings so we have an excuse to get matching dresses.