Monday, August 26, 2013

zoo

Last week Aunt Di called and said, "I have the library zoo pass, if we go together we will only have to pay for one kid."

I said, "It's hot, but let's go."

Well friends, the fates were kind and there was a cloud cover all day, so although it was hot, it was not sunny and frying our skin and brains. We had the NICEST time. The kids were good, the animals were out enjoying the reprieve from blistering heat, the zoo was empty and it was fun! Hooray for free zoo passes.


We took the wagon and it was WAY better than a stroller.


It's all about the snacks on our outings.


Semi-obligatory goat brushing after an hour at the splash pad.


Oh the tractors. . . . I should find one and mount it in the back yard.


Pretending to be Uncle Michael who loves tractors just as much as any kid.



Good bye zoo.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I miss the days when we used to have a group of moms go to the zoo together--it's no fun all by yourself. Cute pics!