Diana and Nora like oatmeal for breakfast these days (finally!) and with the leftovers we make oatmeal bread - oh heaven. It makes especially great toast and is divine right out of the oven. This isn't any special recipe, you just add your leftover oatmeal to your bread recipe and decrease your water a bit.
Isaac lost his first tooth and is feeling very big. The tooth fairy left Isaac a gold dollar for a special treat for his first tooth. I think he has already lost it (the dollar).
4 comments:
Very exciting about the tooth. Glad to know my house isn't the only one where the tooth fairy brings a dollar. Just read somewhere the average is almost $4! Of course, my boys were 8 before they lost one, so who knows what the going rate will be by the time Brielle loses one!
Oh, now he is definitely big. His first tooth, so exciting! That bread looks delicious.
We love oatmeal bread too - but I have a fancy recipe. I'll have to try your "throw it in" method.
Did you put any huckleberries in Diana's oatmeal! Hee, heee!!!
Post a Comment