Wednesday, November 19, 2008

dinner

Isaac had his well visit this afternoon (all is well, big and healthy, 4 shots). We got home from the doctor and the girl pick-ups about 3:30 and dove right into after school snacks. But a snack was not enough, we needed MORE! So, we made dinner. . . at about 4:15. French toast.

Emily under the table, she cannot stay in her chair a full meal.

We found out today that the cardiologist does want to see her (about that opera in her heart - read all about it back in September, I think) and according to my friend Steph, who knows a thing or two about pediatric cardiology visits, a wiggly Emily should be interesting. I guess they have to hold pretty still for one of the standard tests they do.

Diana is a cinnamon maniac. She has it on her french (should that be capitalized?) toast, pancakes, toast and anything else that will hold still. She licked the top of the shaker tonight and I just about gagged and then gave her "the look". I think she understood.

I think this is the first picture I have taken of Nora in the last year where she is not doing the HUGE grin. Nora is not a big French (better do a cap, just in case the French are touchy) Toast fan.

Isaac, not a very manly man about his shots. Oh well.

1 comment:

emily, etc, etc said...

I think Emmy and Adam must be related...Adam never seems to stay in his seat for dinner either. man he is a wiggly boy...