I totally DIG the ruffley tux shirt your Dad is wearing. He's quite the style miester.... :)
They are great! Congrats to them!! I thought your mom kind of looks like Rosie in the 2nd picture.
The coolest part is that now that the 70's are back, they look pretty much in style! It's clear you come from good stock, Marian! : )
All I have to say is Wow, I haven't seen Uncle Nelson with that much hair since I was like five! Love the pics almost as much as I love them.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I totally DIG the ruffley tux shirt your Dad is wearing. He's quite the style miester.... :)
They are great! Congrats to them!! I thought your mom kind of looks like Rosie in the 2nd picture.
The coolest part is that now that the 70's are back, they look pretty much in style! It's clear you come from good stock, Marian! : )
All I have to say is Wow, I haven't seen Uncle Nelson with that much hair since I was like five! Love the pics almost as much as I love them.
Post a Comment