Wednesday, April 8, 2009

e.r., birthday, pills etc

I'm sorry we have been so boring of late - we go in excitement cycles.

I continue to be ill and throwing up. The drugs take the edge off, but come with other problems that make them not so fun to take.

Isaac and I spent the morning in the E.R. - he has croup. We haven't ever had it before - lovely.

Diana's reading is getting a lot better - so fun

Emily has been very kiss-y lately.

Nora's new thing is calling me "mother" instead of "mom" - hmmm

It's Ryan's birthday today; he is 35 and not so thrilled about that. We will celebrate on Sunday - life is just too crazy today with ER in the a.m., work (which is a whole other ball of wax) in the day and Beehives in the p.m. One should not be rushed when enjoying birthday strawberry pie, says I.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Ugghhh. Hope you and Isaac are feeling better soon! And Happy Birthday to Ryan!

emily, etc, etc said...

Lily had a croup a couple months ago - it is so sad to hear them coughing like a barking seal and sounding like they are going to die. It made me sad.
Sorry the pills aren't making life wonderful (they only took the edge off for me too, but it was better than nothing).
Happy Birthday Ryan....