
Yep, it's true folks, I finally made sourdough bread that rose AND tastes like sourdough. It is scrumptious and I am thrilled to finally be able to present Ryan with his Christmas gift (if we can control ourselves and not eat it all before he gets home tonight!).
Isaac is on the mend and sleeps a ton (like two 3 hour naps). Yesterday afternoon the girls were playing in the little swimming pool and I would not let him in, so after they were done he figured the next best thing was wearing their swimming suits.


Aunt Di arrived today and already has a full itinerary, so don't bother trying to see her unless you already have a slot reserved. Or you can come over Tuesday afternoon after the great wisdom tooth extraction. We will share our ice cream.
5 comments:
The bread looks fabulous, congratulations!!!!!!. Issac is a NUT!!!!!
Way to go! I think you should call it four-month-bread since it took that long to come to frutation. Just looking at that picture makes my mouth water. I love bread - any kind, any time. If you need a taste tester, I'd be glad to help out.
tell issac that those bathing suits will not show off his muscles.
Oooh, I'm impressed with your bread! I'll have to get lessons from you (and maybe starter). :) I've never made sourdough bread, but I love it!
I'm impressed with the sour dough as well. And I love the cross dressing Isaac photos. Great bribe material for the teenage years. I predict you'll have ne'er a weed in the garden nor a curfew broken. Excellent work.
Post a Comment