Monday, November 1, 2010

halloween 2010

The whole fam. Ryan - Obi Wan, Marian - Lady of Shallot (I had a splitting headache, so being dead in the grass was good), Diana - ballerina, Emily - Belle, Nora - Aurora, Isaac - Super Isaac, Sarah - fairy.

Nora and her friend Spencer at the pre-school Halloween party.

Sarah - her costume didn't last long.

Marlyse, Diana, Sage and Emmy, good friends

Ryan got so much attention and actually LIKED dressing up - go figure.

Sometimes I wonder why go to all the trouble of making cool costumes and then I see Nora swirling on the grass totally enjoying her gorgeousness and it is worth the work.

Snow White, Belle, and Belle.

Grammy sent the kids flashlights - oh the JOY! They probably spent an hour in the dark bathroom one day playing with them.

4 comments:

Kori said...

Your costumes are always impressive Marian!

Erika said...

You have some mad sewing skills Mares! I love your costumes!

The Atomic Mom said...

I love that you've used the Super costume for a thrid year in a row! I expect to see Sarah in it next year, and if you have any other kids, they will have to wear it as well.

emily, etc, etc said...

You never cease to amaze me with your sewing skills.