
Isaac had a splendid birthday - he got books, a backpack, clothes, a parking garage made of a cereal box and toilet paper rolls, a new car and a boat. We ate pizza and cake and ice cream and life was good. He's my buddy and I'm so glad he was sent to us.

As you can see, Sarah enjoyed her cake. I know the messy eating pictures are gross, but the kid won't let me feed her most of the time and honestly being the fifth, it's good to be a little independent. I know how to clean up and she'll get better as time goes on. I think some of Diana and Emily's eating problems stem from my controlling behaviors when they were at this age and they would have been better off had I given them some more freedom to learn on their own.
Live and learn.

7 comments:
You really are the chocolate covered Chases.
KISSES for all!
How my gosh the 2nd picture is cute but the last one "takes the cake"! That face is TOOO cute! Way to give her some freedom!
When James wanted to start feeding himself, I had issues.....but we're mostly ok now...except when I'm chiseling cinnamon life squares off the floor...grr!
Marian,
Sammy turned 3 on Nov. 8th and REFUSES to even stand in front of the toilet! I want the kid potty trained and Isaac has been for so long. I need my kid out of diapers and you need to tell me what your method is, remembering that I work full-time, but his babysitter will help with whatever I need. My email address is kateandjane@hotmail.com. Please help me!
Love - Michelle
I love the blue frosting!
Too cute. I agree--that fifth child has to be able to do for itself! And after all the food battles I had with Annika, I feel the same way. Much more enjoyable to just let them do their thing and clean it up later.
Post a Comment