We had a whirlwind weekend in Utah and enjoyed it all. We saw Aunt Mel's show twice and it was fantastic, Ryan and I went to BYU to see the Carl Bloch exhibit at the Museum of Art and it was moving and beautiful, and Jess, David, Mom, Dad, Michael and I went to cousin Derek's wedding (hold cow the floral arrangements were bigger than me, the dinner cost more than my wedding dress, and it was SO fun to see all the cousins ans aunts and uncles).
We played and played at Aunt Sherrie and Uncle David's, it snowed big fluffy flakes just for me, and just has a marvelous time all the way round.
No, I haven't got a single pictures, our camera is dead. We are so exhausted and Sarah and I have colds, other than that we made it through unscathed and ready for more!
3 comments:
glad you had a nice trip
I so want to see that Carl Bloch exhibit, but it's not going to happen. And I'm kicking myself, last summer when we were at BYU, we went into the MOA, but our BIL, was quite insistent on buzzing thru the tour of BYU campus he was dragging us all on. I was just screaming, "HELLO! Carl Bloch, HUGE painter! STOP! Educate your children!" but alas, it was a bust. So, I saw Christ Healing at the Waters of Bethesda, one of my favorite paintings of all time for about 2 seconds.....grumble, grumble!
Diana and Emily have been teaching Sage the music from Suessical. Maybe I'll have to add that to the family collection.
Post a Comment